August 10, 2009

More news from my excited self. [My longest post yet!]

Hey, everyone, apparently blogger is still working. :)

Today was a good day. You know when they say that if you think negatively everything is going to go wrong? Well, that's so totally true. But it goes the same way when you are thinking positively. I was pretty content when I went to bed last night, you can imagine why, and I was feeling even more content when I woke up, so I went out for breakfast to Starbucks with my grandmother who is spending the holidays here. We ate, drank coffee and talked (something I hadn't even bothered to do because I was so grumpy). Then we went window shopping and ended up buying a blouse each. After that I went to the beauty salon, though I said I wouldn't because it's raining. But I went anyway. I got a massage, a haircut and my hair straightened. Awesome. Best part? I got to see my cute hairdresser *giggles* So when I'm done, and I'm at the counter paying, Adam, the cute chinese hairdresser comes up and just stands there watching me pay. I lean over to pat him on the shoulders to show my gratitude (I just needed an excuse to touch him) but he was too far away so I tried to get him closer and ended up hugging him and bumping heads together. It was so so so so AWKWARD. Oh my gosh. We both laughed but I just couldn't look at him and practically dragged my grandmother out. I laughed to myself all the way to my house. I am most certainly not going back for a good two weeks. At least.

Why is this relevant? I don't know but I just felt like sharing. That's what these blogs are about, yeah?


//******\\





Later on, I watched the complete 1st season of The Mentalist because Patrick Jane is oh-so-awesome. I had missed some of the episodes on TV. Have you been watching it? How could you not, when Patrick Jane is played by no other than Simon Baker! He's not a 'pretty boy' but he's hot for sure! There's a mysterious vibe around him... I don't know. Or maybe he just happens to play cool characters. Oh, and yes, there is a difference between pretty and hot.


*drools*


I am so jealous of her. Seriously. Call me crazy, but I am.


His stomach is so weird o.O But he can take me surfing any day ;)


***
After that, I watched the latest episode of TrueBlood.
Have you guys been watching that?
I hope you are, cause it's got it all! Vampires, darkness, sexiness, bizarreness, and of course Alexander Skarsgård.


*Alex*

Eric (Alex) after tearing apart some random guy.
Yes, those are foils. I believe Pam wasn't happy about that ;)

But let's not forget about Bill.
Bill showing some fang.


I'm a little disappointed in the second season. They are not fallowing the books at all! It's sooo annoying. [The Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris] If there were no books, I would give True Blood 100 bites out of 1o, but since there are, and I just can't get pass that, I give it 8.5 bites. It was this last episode that got me to really like it again. It was the best for sure. I don't know if it seemed great because I'm in a good mood today or because it was actually good, but either way, you have to watch it if you haven't already.

Summery: Sookie’s captivity takes an unexpected turn when Eric arrives to do his master’s bidding on the eve of the Fellowship’s lockdown. In Bon Temps, Sam finds himself in hot water after making a gruesome discovery at Merlotte’s, and Andy proves no help in coming to his defense. Sent home by Bill, Jessica and Hoyt learn that when it comes to sex, every time is the first time. Tara and Eggs devour a mysterious meal prepared by Maryann, with unexpected results. After Jason pays off his debt to the vampires, Godric looks to enlighten his more single-minded followers.

You can watch it at this link: http://www.zshare.net/video/63888171e528f998/

***

And to finish my night I ate ice cream and watched The Hangover.


Don't make the same mistake I made, and do not judge this movie for its cover. For some reason, the cover just looks stupid. Seriously. I wasn't going to watch it but I love Mr. Cooper :)
The movie is actually pretty funny, if you are somewhat easily amused, if you enjoy hearing men scream like little girls, if you like tigers, or if you just happen to be happy when you're watching it. I recommend it.

And even if you don't like it, you got to see Bradley Cooper for about a hour and a half, so what are you complaining about? :)



So that's it. I think my post is long enough hah. Sorry about that. I'm feeling chatty today.



You know what's a shame?
That there are so many guys out there that I can't take a bite out of.

Yeah.

Bite On,

Hilda

7 comments:

  1. You are truly something else, in a good way!!! =)
    I love the post and yes, that is why we are hear... to hear your good days and your sucky days!!! But we are here to brighten up the sucky days!
    Loved hearing about your "incident" with your hairdresses!!! He might be looking forward to you going again sooner**wink wink**
    I am glad that your spirits are up!!!!
    And I soo did love The Hangover. Looking at Mr. Cooper for that long... I was in heaven.. with those blue eyes!!! OH yum-me!!
    Hope you had a wonderful day tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this post. Eric on True Blood is definitely one of my boyfriends! I loved him on last night's episode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm sounds like a cute hairdresser :D

    I have actually totally dissed hangover cos of that stupid cover. But now, I will so see it when it comes out on DVD.

    I gave up on TB, it was just sex and no plot. Just like Rome and Tudors. So never thought about the books, but today I found them in the library so I have the first 3. I just wish I could stop thinking of Bill as I have seen him. And I don't wanna see Skarsgård as Eric since I don't fancy him at all. But still, the books are much better than the show...even if I am the only one that doesn't like the show

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad things are going better for you!! You're so funny when you're chatty...

    At first I was mad True Blood was different than the books, but now I'm glad because I don't know what's going to happen next. I may think I do, but it never turns out the way I thought it would, so that keeps me coming back. That, and Alexander Skarsgard. Him, I could take a bite out of!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hilda;

    Glad you are still on line!! I'm a little under the weather today but will try and stop back tomorrow and read your post and chat more!!

    Enjoy your shows!!

    Best
    L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cecile, that's so nice to hear, thank you!
    You want to hear something funny? My hair dresser only speaks chinese, and I can't speak squat of chinese... so I pretty much only sai hi and smile at him a lot LOL And chinese people don't hug, so I'm sure I caught him by surprise hahaha. I'm blushing just writing this. I'm not going back. Nope.
    The hangover was a good movie, at least I had a few laughter attacks. I'm still not sure if it was the movie or me but I enjoyed it. Specially the parts with the tiger. And yes, the whole reason I watched it in the first place it's because I cannot resist Mr. Cooper. yuum. =D
    Have a great day!

    Mandi, I'm glad you like him but no. He's not your boyfriend because he's my boyfriend and I don't like sharing my food.
    haha ;)

    Linda, give The Hangover a try, it's really not as stupid as the cover implies it is.
    I was also giving up on True Blood actually. I watched the last episode cause one of my favorite parts was coming up and I wanted to watch it on screen. To my surprise I really liked that episode (Timebomb) It was awesome! Still very different from the books but good whatsoever.
    Oh Bill is so hot <3 But I like Alex even more. Have you seen Stephen Moyer in Restraint or Perfect? Great movies and you get to see him heh.
    And you're right, the books are definitely better than the show, but I do like the show. I understand that it can't be exactly the same and I was expecting a little more truth to it but that's that. =\

    Patti, thanks! That's another reason I keep watching it. It's full of cliffhangers and I'm always sure I know what happens next but I'm always proven wrong.
    And Alex is mine! >=) *no pun intended*

    Lea, thanks! What's wrong?? I hope you're alright and feel better.
    Take care!

    Have a great day everyone.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilda, I left an award at my place for you!! I hope you enjoy!
    http://alliwantandmore.blogspot.com/2009/08/oh-how-loved-i-am-super-hug.html
    Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!